In the process of study and working, long-term sedentary and incorrect sitting posture will make our waist muscles not rest, which will lead to muscle spasms and muscle strain, and eventually the symptoms of low back pain. In addition, when our waist is over-stressed or unbalanced, the soft tissues of the waist will be torn, which will seriously lead to the dislocation of the facet joints of the lumbar spine, stretching the nerves and causing low back pain.
So, what should we do when we have back pain?
Don’t worry. Why not try the Warming Belt?
What role does it play for low back pain?
1. By contacting with air to generate spontaneously heat, Warming Belt, wrapping it around the waist to enjoy a heat therapy, effectively strengthen the local blood circulation of the human body, promote the expansion of blood vessels, thereby relieving local pain, and will not bring side effects to the human body.
2. The released heat can directly raise the temperature of the affected area of the human body, dilate the blood vessels under the skin of the human body, effectively eliminate inflammation, and at the same time soothe the nervous tissue of the human body. It has a very good effect on chronic low back and neck pain and degenerative arthritis.
3. In the process of heat therapy on the waist, the heat released will promote the ligaments, muscles and other soft tissues of the waist to be in a relaxed state, thereby improving the muscle tension of the waist. It can effectively alleviate the symptoms of lumbar disc herniation and lumbar muscle strain caused by daily sitting.
Why should we choose it?
1. It adopts an all-in-one design, and four large heating sections give you up to 12 hours of long duration heat therapy.
2. The extra-long length of 880mm surrounds your waist 360°.
3. With a prickly buckle design, the length and position can be adjusted at will, which is suitable for any body shape and waist circumference.
4. Adopting Medical Grade Spunlace Non-woven Fabric, it can be directly attached to the skin, and will not affect normal office and daily life.